Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Extremely Belated Photos from My Birthday in Sept 07

My Mom (left) had a hard time keeping the surprise but she did a great job of walking out of the room when she needed to chat with Marlo about the plans they were conjuring up. She said she was relieved it was over because she was about to tell me everything if I kept harassing her...lol
Marlo (left) the BEST COUSIN ever she coordinated everything - and is extremely good at keeping secrets....
All smiles from the Concilio Crew - hugs to my ex-coworkers! (Elizabeth, Jorge, Me, Tara and Yoko)

Check out my sister Angie (right) and I - don't we look hot! She did a great job of surprising me for my party - Thanks Sis!
My dearest Michele, Penny & Katie helping me celebrate turning a year wiser...lol....gotta love these girls for coming out on a weeknight!
Myself and Phylisa (my BFF from Stephen F. Austin State Univeristy - Class of 2004) We Rock! Phylisa joined me at my birthday celebration last year (yeah these photos are few months old...oh well)

No comments: